Our team is often out and about meeting brides and making bridal appointments at bridal shows throughout metro Detroit and one of the things brides share with us is how overwhelming the bridal gown shopping experience becomes. Here’s some advice we would like to share with you to make your shopping experience stress free and fun.
- Begin your shopping experience at least 9 months before your wedding- there are so many variables to take into consideration. Make sure you shop early!
- First do your homework. I suggest that you pick up bridal magazines and begin to pick out the gowns you love.
- Set your budget. Remember as you set your budget if the budget includes the veil and accessories. Make sure you tell your consultant so that they are aware that allowances must be made to stay in your budget.
- Be selective of the family and friends who you bring to your appointment; as you know inviting too many people is generally asking for chaos.
- Although you have selected styles you love and think you will look fabulous in, be open to ideas your experienced stylist may offer you.
This should be an enjoyable experience. If you prepare not only will you find your wedding gown but you will have fun and that’s what it’s all about!
I found my wedding dress at the bridal salon!!!