Owner Vinnie McClure Shares Bridal Etiquette Tips
We’ve worked with many wonderful couples over the years. After reflecting on their big day, our brides have enlightened us with some wonderful bridal etiquette tips. Owner Vinnie McClure has complied some of the most frequent tips from our brides to share the wisdom with you.
1. Be Positive – The most important tip is to stay calm and be positive on your wedding day. Relax and enjoy the day.
2. Be Poised – As you walk down the aisle, stay poised and graceful. Be sure to work on you posture, practice your walk, and practice posing. A strong posture will enhance your photos.
3. Be Social – Greet each person that took time out of their busy schedule to celebrate your big day. Have great eye contact, give a warm hug, and thank them for coming.
4. Be Kissable – Plan your kiss ahead of time. On the big day, there are so many emotions, people, and moving parts. You will want to plan ahead so your kiss will be picture perfect. Do you want to wow the crowd or keep it simple? Either way be ready.
5. Be Grateful– Don’t forget to thank and show gratitude for the young people involved in your wedding. Share a special dance, visit them at the table with their parents, let them know they are special and you are grateful for their involvement.
These are some of our top tips that should help make your big day run smooth and perfect.
Congratulations and enjoy your wedding!